Deadline: March 15, 2016
- A female undergraduate or graduate student, enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at a four-year, accredited academic institution
- Demonstrated financial need
- One parent of Italian or Italian American descent
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.5
To apply, please submit:
- Completed application form (click here to download)
- A two-page essay* (double-spaced) that addresses the question: How has being an Italian American impacted you, personally and professionally?
- Official college transcript
- Student Aid Report
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Two Letters of Recommendation (one academic, one professional)
- A $25 non-refundable processing fee by check made payable to NOIAW.
All required materials must be in one package and postmarked no later than February 15, 2016. Official transcripts may be mailed separately. Applications and required materials postmarked after the deadline will not be accepted under any circumstances. No exceptions will be made. NOIAW takes no responsbility for incomplete or late applications.
Please send all materials by February 15, 2016 to:
The National Organization of Italian American Women
25 West 43rd Street, Suite 1005
New York, NY 10036
*Personal statements provided to NOIAW are not subject to return and will become the property of NOIAW.