14 Feb Apply Now for our Spring 2017 Internship!
We are currently accepting applications for a spring internship! Read below for details and application instructions. Please feel to share this opening with qualified college students who may be interested in applying.
NOIAW Spring 2017 Internship
We are looking for a currently enrolled undergraduate student to help us with ongoing projects in our office.
Digital Marketing Intern:
As our digital marketing intern, you will be involved with:
* Generating ideas for and writing blog posts
* Posting original, creative content to all our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, & Youtube)
* Designing graphics, editing photos, and creating engaging visual content for our blog and social media
* Assisting with digital communications including e-blasts, event advertisements, and monthly newsletters
* Regularly producing and uploading high-quality content to our website
* Other tasks and projects as needed, including administrative assistance, data management, and research
Preference given to students studying Italian language and culture!
* A current undergraduate student
* A strong writer with excellent communication skills
* An organized and detail-oriented worker for whom no project is too big or too small
* A self-starter who is accustomed to thinking proactively about next steps
* Reliable, dependable, and accountable
* Smart, enthusiastic, energetic, and ready to learn
* A non-profit with a team of highly accomplished Board members committed to our mission to advance Italian American women and support Italian culture
* A small office staff that keeps our regional events, fundraisers, scholarships, and cultural exchange programs running smoothly
* Located in central midtown Manhattan
Required commitment: 10-15 hours per week (2-3 days)
Start date: Spring TBD
Application: Please send resume, cover letter, and writing sample (2 pages maximum) to email@example.com with subject Spring Internship Application — Digital Marketing. Please indicate in your application whether you can receive college credit for the internship.
Applicants to the digital marketing internship must provide links to social media profiles and/or a personal website or blog.