13 Sep Win a Pair of Tickets to Eros Ramazzotti in Concert at Barclays Center Brooklyn
We’re excited to give NOIAW members and friends the opportunity to participate in a giveaway for free tickets to see Italian artist Eros Ramazzotti perform at Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Two winners will each receive a free pair of tickets for the 8:00 PM performance on October 5. The deadline to enter the giveaway is September 25, 2016 at 11:59 PM.
The winners will be notified on Monday, September 26 by e-mail with instructions on how to use the free tickets.
Use the widget below to enter our giveaway! Log in using your Facebook account or e-mail address, then follow the instructions to enter. You can enter each day to increase your chances of winning.
Having trouble entering the giveaway? Read this!
- If you have a Facebook account, click the blue Log In button. If you don’t, you may log in using your e-mail address through the grey button below it (pictured below).
- You must visit NOIAW on Facebook as your first entry. Follow the link provided to our Facebook page, which will open in a new tab. To complete the entry, be sure to navigate back to this page and click the “I visited” button.
- To increase your chance of winning, complete the additional steps as prompted, such as joining our mailing list, visiting our website, and following us on Twitter, among others (as shown below.)
- Be sure to click the “Enter” button within the widget each time you complete a step to make sure your entry is counted!
- Not sure if your entries are being counted? Check the upper right hand corner of the widget. Once you are logged in, you will see a fraction in that corner ranging from 1/31 to 27/31. The first number represents the number of entries you have submitted. The second number represents the number of total entries you are permitted.
- Return to the giveaway each day to complete additional entries. Not all entries can be completed each day. Daily entries are permitted for Tweeting about the Giveaway and Sharing the Giveaway on Facebook.
- Still have questions? Give us a call at 212-642-2003 or e-mail email@example.com.