15 Oct Show Your Roots, Don’t Hide Them! #BeItalian Takes Off
In celebration of Italian Heritage Month, our members and friends are sharing all of the reasons we’re proud to #BeItalian! If you’d like to participate, you can get 50% off an annual NOIAW membership. Click here to learn more.
Here are the top reasons we are proud to #BEItalian!
- It takes us back to the best memories from growing up.
- We pass down our pride through generations of Italian American women.
— Eugenia Paulicelli (@EugeniaNyC) September 29, 2015
3. We can never forget our heritage, no matter what.
//platform.instagram.com/en_US/embeds.js4. Our ancestors worked hard to get to this country and raise a family here.
— Patricia Violante (@pviolante1) October 1, 2015
5. Our authentic Italian passion is contagious!
In order to celebrate the 35th anniversary of @noiawomen (National Organization of Italian Women ) i was asked to share why i am proud to #BeItalian. i think the answer is simple: yes of course I am lucky to have family who come from a place of incredible food, wine and sites but more importably a place that has so much #passion – its contagious. It was amazing to grow up with this around me! Because of this i was influenced to start my own travel company & share this passion with so many others. Now my clients can get a taste of the true Italian lifestyle-no matter where their ancestors came from! I am forever grateful ❤️🇮🇹 why are your proud to #BeItalian? share your comment below and with @noiawomen with the #Beitalian hashtag! #italianheritagemonth travelitalianstyle.com
Cassandra Santoro is a new NOIAW New York region member and founder of Travel Italian Style whose passion for her heritage led her to create a business around it!
6. We have the best coffee in the world and there’s no arguing it.
7. Knowledge of our roots brings our family together in a special way.
8. Being Italian is a distinct part of our identity. It is who we are.